Return to Blog

How do I transfer from a 4-year university?

Before you can transfer you must ask for a release from the institution that you are currently playing for. If you are granted the release, then you can talk scholarship details with other coaches. Coaches will not recruit you until you are granted that release. Division 1 athletes who are not granted a release will have to sit out one year if you transfer to another Division 1 program. Even if you are granted a release, you cannot go to two different Division 1 programs consecutively and then choose to go to a third Division 1 program without sitting out a year.

Are you ready for the NEXT STEP!